Monday 1 October 2012

Tomato Spinach Pesto

I guess is pretty obvious that I don't like complicated recipes, off course as everybody else I like when I can make something that looks difficult but on the other hand I prefer to spend time with my family and friend instead of hours in the kitchen and believe me I love to prepare good food for the people I like.
Now back to the recipe, you will never believe how easy and quick is to prepare this sauce, you will actually have to wait for the pasta to be ready as the sauce will take less the five minutes.




Ingredients:
300g linguine dried pasta
500g cherry tomatoes
100g pine nuts
65g spinach
2 tbsp olive oil
50g Vegusto No-Moo Mild Aromatic "cheese"
Sea salt
Black pepper



Method:
1 - Cook the linguine on salted water as per package instruction
2 - In a food processor mix all the ingredients for about 5 minutes or until it's very well blended
3 - When the pasta is ready pour the sauce and serve while hot




Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment