Wednesday 5 September 2012

5 Minutes Portobello Mushroom

I went out yesterday and when I got home (at 11:30) I decided that I didn't want sandwich for lunch today so I made this recipe in, no kidding, 5 minutes. That is preparation time off course, but once it's in oven it's no longer a hassle.
So voila, lunch was ready in no time at all. As Portobello mushroom is always nice and tasty, I consider this a big success too. I hope this recipe helps with those days that you just don't have the energy to cook but still wants something nice and yummy to eat! :)




Ingredients:
4 Portobello mushrooms
1/2 onions chopped
8 cherry tomatoes cut in four
1 stick of spring onions chopped
8 thick slices of Vegusto No-Moo Mild-Aromatic "cheese"
1/2 tbsp parsley and lemon seasoning
Salt
Black pepper



Method:
1 - Pre-heat the oven on at 180c
2 - Wash the mushrooms and cut the stems off
3 - Mix together the onions, tomatoes, spring onions, seasoning, salt and black pepper
4 - Divide the mixture into the 4 Portobello mushrooms and put the slices of "cheese" at the top
5 - Bake it for 25 minutes at 180c




It is perfect with rice and salad. Enjoy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment