Thursday 12 July 2012

Potato Cake

Potato cake is delicious but as I don't like to fry food at home, I have decided create my on baked cake so off I went and put a few ingredients together. They might not look as great as a restaurant rice cake but I guarantee that they taste really good. It doesn't take long to prepare and this recipe makes 9 good size cakes.




Ingredients:
4 potatoes thinly sliced
10 cherry tomatoes cut in 8
A handful of olives cut in half
1/2 onions chopped
3 tbsp flour
2 tbsp lemon and parsley seasoning
2 sticks of spring onions chopped





Method:
1 - Slice the potatoes on a food processor
2 - Move the potatoes into a big bowl and press them with your hand to remove the water.
3 - Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well (I used my hands as I found to be the best way). Give another squeeze to remove any extra water.
4 - Put baking sheet on a big baking tray and pre-heat the oven at 180c
5 - Using your hand make the cakes and bake it at 180c for 30 minutes




Serve it to rice and salad. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment