Thursday 24 May 2012

Courgettes Crisps

This recipe is actually my mom’s. The last time I went to Brazil on holiday she made it for me and since then I have been doing it almost every week. It is the perfect accompaniment for almost every dish. I hope you like it as much as we do.



Ingredients:
3 courgettes
3 cloves of garlic smashed
Olive oil
Salt

Method:
1 – Slice the courgettes thinly in a multiprocessor if you have one, if you don't just try to do it as thin as you can
2 – Using your hands rub the smashed garlic on the slices of courgettes and spread them into a baking tray
3 – Sprinkle a small about of olive oil, you don't want it to be to oily
4 – Add the salt and bake it for 30 minutes on a pre-heated oven at 180c or until they start to look crispy and brown.
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment